Monday, January 23, 2012

My CHEESY Christmas Card Experience

So I don't normally "blog" but this was 1 of 2 ways I could think of on presenting this (the other being a forum). Anyway, a friend of mine - let's call him Pedrito (which is funny cuz it's kind of opposite but more on that later) - decided that he wants to send out cheesy Christmas cards. I bought into it and gave him our home address. So he came over and broke in... naked! Just kidding. He'd be dead. Anyway, I come home on the evening of December 22nd, 2011 and I find a creepy looking envelope in the mail box :S. So I brought it in and inspected it for anthrax and such. It was clean. Here's what it looked like:




So I opened the letter, pulled it out (that's what she said) and saw this:


I felt awkward here. I felt even more awkward when I saw this:


I showed my mom (she was in town that week) and she laughed. Good times, good people, good job on the creepy Christmas/Hannukah card, prick! Just remember that St. Valentine's day is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment